Education & Youth Engagement
At the core of many of RA&A’s forward-thinking international summits is how to prepare the next generation for opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. We have also created multiple impactful platforms, such as the Misk Global Forum. A primary initiative of non-profit New York Forum Institute and launched by The New York Forum Africa is "Train my Generation," an innovative educational initiative aimed at reducing youth unemployment in a targeted selection of countries.
- What are the most important skills for youth?
- Education Must Become a Global Priority as Schooling Disruptions Continue
- Reopening Schools and Closing the Learning Gap Must Become a Global Priority
- Our Best Chance at Saving the Environment is Our Youth
- The Power of Youth
- Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta: Education vs COVID
- When Adults Are Students Too